Automatic system for the dosing of compounds, additives for the production of technical rubber.
Recipes are automatically bagged and unbagged and delivered without mistakes to operator.
Automatic dosing system for industries manufacturing rubber compounds
The products, loaded by vacuum, and subjected to barcode identification, are stored in stainless steel silos (250/300 liter capacity). Silos could be equipped with mechanical bridge breakers for a better flow of conglomerated products. All the patented Color Service system carry the mark “CE”. They will therefore be in accordance with the present safety regulations and particularly with the European norm n. 2006/42/EC named “CEE machine directives”.
The reasons to invest in an automatic dosing system:
- Anti- dust device fitted with self-cleaning filter during the dosing phase. This avoids the spread of dust in the working environment.
This protects the plant evnviroment and the employees.
- Reduction in staff needed: operator activity is limited just for the loading of products.
- The system is modular and compact. In case of future requirements it is possible to add modules to increase the number of products to be managed.
- Increased accuracy in the weighing (+/- 5 gr), thanks to a certified weighing system.
- High speed dosing ( 1 bag per minute) thanks to the contemporary weighing of all components.
- Creation and automatic management of bag with labelling of identification data.
- Management software program designed and accomplished by sector experts.
- Traceability of the dosing in real time.
- Elimination of waste and human error.
- High safety standard in accordance to current regulations
Creation of the bag
• The machine forms automatically bags from a tubular film (E.V.A).
• Heat sealing with temperature control and graphic printer using thermal transfer (barcode, graphic stamp).
• Bags are automatically inserted into the bags holder containers.
• Containers are moved into the dosing area.
Dosing phased and certification
• The machine moves the container step by step in this way every container pass under all the silo/big bag in a loop process.
• Our computer analyzes continuously the position of every container. If the container (according to the recipe) is under the right silo/big bag the dosing cycle is achieved. During this phase a vacuum system will collect any eventual dust that is created by the weighing operation.
• For some difficult and compacted products the system will be equipped with bridge breakers and vibrators. In any case, we can handle any type of chemical product.
• Before the dosing phase the system launches an auto-certification on the weighing scale. The weight that the scale received must correspond to the initial tare and to all dosing cycles when they occur. In this way we can guarantee always the system accuracy.
Discharing of the bag
To the end of dosing the bag will be automatically:
• Extracted from the containers
• Extracted from the internal air
• Sealed (head sail)
• Delivered on a roller conveyor